Extreme Adventure Sports
Extreme Adventure Sports
Extreme Adventure Sports is ready!
Are you pushing the edge?
Primal Quest just announced it is coming back! I'll be
blogging my way to PQ.
So what is this site about? Adventure and there is lots of
free information here because I like seeing others go out
and accomplish great things.
There are also stories, gear guides and nutrition guides that
hopefully inspire you to your own adventure.
My goal is to push you to the edge and then see you jump off.
GEAR, NUTRITION AND TRAINING
When I entered the adventure racing world, there was a lot of
information on adventure, but no
hard-core fitness plans,
gear guides or
on how to get to the top.
I was blessed to race with a professional adventure racer and
world-class tri-athlete. For a year, I questioned him every day.
How fast do you ride your mountain bike?
How many hours do you train for an expedition race?
How do you rappel?
White water raft?
What do you eat?
The responses were awesome and honest.
Extreme-Adventure-Sports.com is about sharing the
nutrition advice, skills training, fitness plans
(this is not for wimps!), gear tips and of
course great race stories I learned about.
Here you can also learn to mountain bike, kayak, climb
mountains, rock climb and do orienteering.
WHY ADVENTURE SPORTS?
Why? I get asked that question all the time. I ask myself the same question.
In fact I can't think of a race where I did not ask-why?
Though I can't say they are sane reasons...the following is a list of why!
Push my body to the limits
Because I can
Passion for the Outdoors and Adventure
The dramatic opening of Primal Quest.
HOW TO PUSH THE EDGE
- Extreme Adventure Sports Blog
- This extreme blog keeps you up-to-date with all new information and updates to the extreme-adventure-sports.com Web Site and Kim's extreme road to Primal Quest. Subscribe here.
- Mountain Biking Riding
- Mountain biking riding is great fun, but you need a few skills and some knowledge about equipment. Learn about how to buy, skills and the history of mountain biking.
- Extreme Sports Nutrition
- Extreme Sports nutrition for athletes: Information about fueling, supplements, health and recovery.
- Sports Nutrition Supplement Guide
- This is an extreme sports nutrition supplement guide. From recovery, to clearing lactic acid and ammonia as you race, these supplements have you covered.
- CrossFit: 7 Week Elite Plan
- Crossfit can take you to the elite status of workouts. I have a free 12 week training plan that teks you to the top.
- Bear Grylls: Mission for Kids
- Adventurer Bear Grylls is undertaking a daring mission through the North West Passage. Find out why and how it helps children and the enviroment.
- Adventure Stories
- Read exciting tales of adventure stories. Athletes go to the extreme to test their bodies in endurance races of adventure.
- Cross Fit: Phase 2 AR CrossFit
- Cross Fit for adventure racers is a new concept, but one that will put you in elite shape. See my free training plan to take you top the top in AR.
- Crossfit Workouts
- Crossfit workouts for adventure racing are a way to have your cake and eat it too. Meaning you can race long and train short, yet very intense. I show you a program I have used to tackle the toughest sport on earth.
- This adventure racing blog is about one's woman's journey to the toughest race on earth: Primal Quest.
- Rock Climbing History
- Since man first met the rock, there have been rock climbers. From those who paved the way, to modern rock climbers, the <i> Rock Climbing History</b> has you covered.
- Contribute to Adventure Sports
- Would you like to share your knowledge about adventure sports? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.